Video showing how to make the Super Simple Stamped Altered Paperclip.
Supply list for the Super Simple Stamped Altered Paperclip
- Various stamps, Bird from Inkadinkado, Stampabilities Square Block Stamp, Flower Stamp by Rubber Stampede, Postmark Stamp by Inkadinkado.
- Old Dictionary pages
- Book page for base about 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Scraps of cardstock
- Sewing Machine – optional
- Jumbo Paperclip
- Distress Ink, Vintage Photo, Dusty Concord and Crushed Olive
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, Curious
- Brutus Monroe Detail Ink – Raven
- Word created on Silhouette Cameo 3
- Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect
- Large No-Clog Writing Cap by ScraPerfect
- Old Food tray or another flat container to spray Tattered Angels onto.
- Heat Tool
Once you watch the video you will see how easy it is to make a Super Simple Stamped Altered Paperclip.
Change up the images to fit your theme. You will be amazed at how simple these are to make to fit any theme.
Hope that you enjoyed this Super Simple Stamped Altered Paperclip project and will make a few yourself. Feel free to connect with me on YouTube or Facebook to see more of my projects. Thanks for stopping by the blog today.