|Text across top photo reads: "There are 341 miles to Phoenix, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses"|
Best Glue Ever dries completely clear and is the best glue you will find for all of these applications:
- Glitter: apply a thin layer of Best Glue Ever to chipboard die cuts and add glitter - the glitter will stick to your die cut and WILL NOT flake and flutter off everywhere - no more mess!
- Iridescent Sequins: The No Clog Writing Cap allows you to use just the right amount of Best Glue Ever to apply tiny details. No worries about BGE coming through the center hole - it dries clear. I do find with my sequins the excess glue coming through the center hole can be a bit sticky, an easy fix - tap over top of sequins with the Perfect Crafting Pouch!
- Glass and Acrylic Embellishments: I wouldn't trust my beautiful vintage buttons with just any adhesive!
- Remember - you only need a SMALL amount of Best Glue Ever for strong, permanent adhesion!
- If you want to add a little sparkle and shine to your craft projects, make sure you have the right tools from ScraPerfect!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! have a creative weekend!