The items used for this Mixed Media Envelop using the No Clog Writing Cap project:
- Large No Clog Writing Cap from ScraPerfect
- Fairy Garden Domino images from Calico Collage
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Tim Holtz Distress ink, Vintage Photo
- Ranger Ink Blending tool
- Eyelash yarn
- Paper flowers
- Label shape - used a paper punch
- Flat Back Rhinestones
- Book page - my page was about 9 x 6 inches in size.
- Fiskar Scissors
- Faber Castelle Black fine point pen
- Anita's all Purpose Acrylic Paint, Princess Pink and Light Coral
- Paper Plate
- Old gift card or room key card
- Heat tool
- Stencil - I made mine using my Cricut Air Explore and Transparency film
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Taffy and Walnut Gold
Finding new ways to use old book pages is fun and I really enjoy making this Mixed Media Envelop using the No Clog Writing Cap and other supplies. Having the ability to use very little glue so that it is cost saving and time saving is also a plus.
What color would you paint your envelope? Feel free to tag us #ScraPerfect or #lindaisrael showing us what you made because of this blog post.
Thanks for stopping by to see how to make a Mixed Media Envelop using the No Clog Writing Cap and other items. :)
Follow me on my Facebook Page to keep updated about my projects.