Let's jump in and get started....
- White Cardstock (1/2" x 6" Strip, Fold in Half, Snip or Punch Ends in banner shape)
- Bakers Twine (10" Length for each topper)
- Small Stickers (I am using hearts)
- Dew Drops
- Best Glue Ever
- No Clog Writing Cap
- Embellie Gellie
- Banner Punch
Let's make toppers:
*using the No Clog Writing Cap really gives you great control over the amount of glue you use (your BGE will last forever!) and really allows you to apply with precision. There are different cap sizes to fit many different brands of liquid adhesive!
- Lay a toothpick and piece of twine side by side just inside the crease of strip
- Allow BGE to set and become tacky (as BGE becomes tacky, it will turn from white to clear)
- Press your banner strips together
- Tie bow with baker's twine
- Add sticker
- Using small dots of Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap and Embellie Gellie, apply sequins and Dew Drops
- Top your cupcakes!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative weekend (it's almost here!)