The Robin's Nest was really generous in providing us with paper, card bases, embellishments and Dew Drops. In addition to a wonderful assortment of Dew Drops, I received their Vintage Card Kit. I had a hard time deciding which items to use for this project.
I started with a cardstock base and selected one of the cards, a silver swirl and some Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest kit. To add to that I found a coordinating sheet of stickers from my stash and a herringbone-striped vellum. I used the Best Glue Ever along with Embellie Gellie to easily adhere the Dew Drops -- the Embellie Gellie lets you pick up the Dew Drops and set them in the flower.
To make the card a bit more interesting, I made it dimensional by raising the Vintage Card up off the cardstock as well as bending the vellum flower away from the center. I also used the Best Glue Ever to adhere the vellum to the card -- and using the Best Glue Ever gives me an invisible hold!
Here's a quick and cheap way to add dimension. All you need is a scrap piece of cardboard and the Best Glue Ever. First, take you item (here, the card) and trace around it on the cardboard, then cut it out trimming the cardboard to about 1/4" less in diameter. That way the cardboard won't show from behind your paper.
Next, all you need is a bit of the Best Glue Ever to adhere the two together before adhering the cardboard to your cardstock. I had initially planned to do the same for the silver swirl embellishment before deciding to add the vellum flower.