Saturday, November 11, 2017

How to Remove Sticker Residue From Your Clothing.

Welcome crater's and homemaker's today I am going to show you how to remove sticker residue from an article of clothing.


So prior to me getting this shirt someone had tried to iron on some alphabet stickers. Since this shirt has a texture to it most of the letters didn't really stick to the fabric well. The "B" on this shirt however would NOT come off.


So I grabbed a bottle of the Best Cleaner Ever from ScraPerfect and sprayed it on my shirt where the sticker residue was and gave it about 10 minutes to soak in. .


Nest I rubbed the sticker pieces off, leaving just the cleaner on my shirt. Poof! Sticker residue gone! Garment saved!


Next I washed my garment in the washer, and then dried it. Now my granddaughter's shirt is saved, and I still have plenty of cleaner left for my next disaster!


This cleaner will also take off pine tar, it will remove hair dye from your skin, ink residue from your stamps. etc. and it is environmentally safe, and non toxic.


I hope I have been able to help you save one of your garments as well! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.