Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How to Make Homemade Project Life Football Cards

Good morning fellow crafter's Penny here today to show you some fun homemade Project Life football cards.

These cards were super easy to make and as you can see below we have a house divided on which teams to root for. To cut out my cards decorations I used my die cut machine, my paper trimmer, and a corner rounder. (P.s there are more cards at the bottom of this post) 


To glue all these elements in place I used this multi-purpose glue from ScraPerfect. The glue fits it's name perfectly it's the Best Glue Ever. I adore this glue since it will glue tons of different items without me having to buy a different glue for each material. It will glue metal, plastic, paper, wood, fabric, etc.. 

                 

For these project's I was thrilled to also have their No Clog Writing Cap. This is the extra fine cap that let's me place glue EXACTLY where I want it and no where else. That made gluing those tiny letter's in place a breeze. 


To place all of these letter's and star's I used the Embellie Gellie tool that let's you place even the smallest items exactly where you want them with just the slightest touch! It's perfect for beads, paper, sequins, etc. 

No automatic alt text available.

Just when you thought I was done with all the card samples you'll see that indeed we each have a favorite team!


I hope you enjoyed these fun project life cards today! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

2 comments:

  1. These cards are great fun and to hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used a Cricut 50 States cartridge to make them.

      Delete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.