If you have 10 minutes, you can make a sweet and simple handmade card.
What you'll need:
- Best Glue Ever
- Card base (my base is cut 12" long by 4 1/4" wide)
- Patterned paper scrap
- 2" Square punch
- Ribbon (1 piece cut 2", 1 piece tied into a bow)
- Add bling to upper center of your punched box, on top of ribbon
- Top your your punched box with ribbon bow using BGE
- Optional: Add a one or two word sentiment (to keep with the simplicity of this card)
And that's it! Handmade does not have to be hard!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!