Hello and welcome to the blog! Shelly with you today demonstrating the versatility of Best Glue Ever on all kinds of different mediums.
I have a lot of pets. And the dogs often travel with us - on vacation and just around town. So I decided I needed a dedicated tote to keep all of their supplies at the ready.
I am using a photo collage tote that I have had forever, but never used. These totes are readily available on Amazon and the possibilities for personalization are endless.
I am creating 5 mini layouts for this project and showing you how ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever solves many of your crafting dilemmas!
Here's what I used:
Tag Board / Chipboard (to use as a base)
3 pcs cut to 3 x 5
2 pcs cut to 4 x 6
Raining Cats and Dogs Paper Collection - Graphic 45
And here's what I did:
- Trim your patterned paper and adhere to your chipboard bases using Best Glue Ever. Don't overdue! Only a small amount is required.
- Add some die cut tags to each piece
- Add your photos (yes, Best Glue Ever is safe to use on your photos)
*tip: use the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to smooth out any potential air bubbles under your paper, die cuts and photos after gluing down. The Perfect Cleaning Cloth is also perfect for removing any smudges on your photos
- Insert your mini layouts in bag
A super easy, but cute & practical project!
And Best Glue Ever was the perfect choice for all of these surfaces and items:
- Plastic Buttons
- Metal Flair
- Sequins (Best Glue Ever dries completely clear - don't worry about glue popping out the center hole)
Give Best Glue Ever a try and streamline your craft supplies!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a crafty week