Saturday, July 15, 2017

The importance of choosing the best and most reliable adhesive

Hello and welcome to our crafty corner of the world today!  Shelly here - but instead of a project, I am going to share a lesson learned the hard way  ....

Take a look at this picture and guess what it is......


This is stacks of layouts that all have pieces and elements and photos falling off the page.....

I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years and I always chosen adhesives that were marketed especially for scrapbooking - "acid free". "permanent", etc.  But when flipping through some of older albums recently, to my horror I discovered pages that were literally falling apart!  Not all adhesives are created equal!

The adhesive you use is SO VERY IMPORTANT in your memory keeping and I am so happy to have found Best Glue Ever!  This ONE glue DOES IT ALL!

Best Glue Ever is truly permanent and with the No Clog Writing Tip precision application is a cinch!

Check out these videos to learn all about Best Glue Ever:

I hope you all have a creative weekend - - as for me, I will be locked away re-creating scrapbook pages!

Don't let this happen to you!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Shelly


2 comments:

  1. So true!!! I have pages with chipboard that is no longer in place, etc. I now glue down most everything. I love the Best Glue Ever too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Shelly. I am not particularly a scrapbook artist, but in my mixed media projects, have from time to time been met with the same, poorly securing adhesives.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.