Friday, July 21, 2017

How to Add More Photos to Your Scrapbook Pages.

Hello friends Penny here to show you how to add more photos to your scrapbook pages.

So this layout is features my granddaughter Madison, and her fondness for playing dress-up. To make the most of this page I cut away parts of each photograph so that I could fit more photos on this layout. What helped me do this with these photos is the matching background of each of these photos. Using a plain background during your photo shoot is a great choice when you know you'll be taking a lot of photos on the same day. While it's not totally necessary it makes your layout appear more cohesive when you are done. 

So I started this layout with some beautiful pattern papers from Robin's Nest Scrapbooking. along with a solid pink cardstock, and their beautiful glittered crown paper. I also used some of their Dew Drops to highlight the title, and other areas on the layout. The word "Fabulous" was from one of their card collections, and I spelled out "Madison" using their Glittered Alphabet stickers. 


For accents, title, and photo corners I used a brown solid, and another brown pattern paper as well. 

To add some girly bling I added strips of bling, glued in place with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever/ with
the No Clog Writing Cap. This worked great because the glue hold's amazingly well, and the writing cap let me put glue in a fine straight line where I wanted the bling strips, and in just tiny specks for the Dew Drops. 


Along the top edge of this layout I also added a strip of washi tape, and under the bottom photo the word "Awesome" is also a cut out from some washi tape. Under each photo on top I added a ribbon bow.


This layout was super easy and even though it has 4 large photo's on it, it doesn't look cluttered, or boring. I hope you enjoyed today's layout, and until next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

3 comments:

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.