Friday, June 30, 2017

How to Make a Great Looking Groom's Layout

Good morning crafter's Penny here just in time for June weddings to show you how to make a great looking groom's layout. Too often we only focus on the brides pages, so today I thought I would show you how to make an easy groom's page for your wedding album. This is a two page layout.



So this layout is simple and easy but it still has a lot of fun and interesting embellishments. For starters I added the black photo mats, DIY flowers, the gem crowns, metal Love quote, and polka dot washi tape. Next I added the suit coat, and tails. These were actually a card that I cut apart and glued in place on either side of the photo mat. To hold them and everything else in place I used ScraPerfect's  Best Glue Ever. I needed a glue that would glue the metal "Love" quote, as well as the plastic beading,-(one page two) the foam hearts that had lost their tackiness, and of course the many types of paper. The only glue I knew that would meet all those requirements was this one. So that is what I pulled out for this project. 


So this is the first part of the suit card. After gluing it in place i added the tiny button brads. They were just the right size for this project.


For the right hand side I used the "Tail" portion of the suit card. I used the same brad buttons, and DIY flowers, along with a glittered foam heart for just a tiny splash of color. 


To make the second page of this layout I used a quote for the title, more foam hearts, gem crowns, and the plastic bead flower strips. I also added the husband, and wife cards, along with the Newlywed sticker. .


Well I hope this gives you some ideas for your own wedding album and groom pages! Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

2 comments:

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.