Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Easy Way to Make a Video Gamer Boy Layout

Hi crafter's Penny here today to show you how to make a video gamer boy scrapbook layout the easy way.

To say that my grandson is an addicted gamer is an understatement! This photo was taken years ago and the only difference is the gaming system is more expensive, and he's a bigger kid! 


To make this layout I started with some pattern paper, and matching embellishments. Like this cute Addicted Gamer card. I added the fun Robin's Nest Drops-Originals to this card, and to the other card below. 


On this card I added dew drops the same color as the buttons on his controller. It looked great. 


To place these dew drops in the correct position I used this great tool from ScraPerfect called Embellie Gellie


This little jewel of a tool let's you place tiny objects EXACTLY where you want them to go without out the constant hassles of wondering if you have them at the right spot. I love it. 

To glue these tiny items and the rest of my layout I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever, this glue is truly the best glue I have ever used, and it has never failed to hold anything I tried to glue with it, even these large hard to glue gems. 


Well I hope you liked my Gamer layout today, and you make one for your little or big gamer in your life. Till next time Happy Scrapping! Love Penny 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout Penny. Love the controller element :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.