There are many, many uses for the Perfect Crafting Pouch.
- You can treat paper before printing on an ink jet or laser printer. It helps the ink stick to the paper without smudging -- perfect for printing on hard to print surfaces like vellum.
- You can treat your paper or surface before stamping. It helps you get a crisp image and helps dry ink -- especially pigment ink!
- You can treat your paper before embossing. It acts as an anti-static powder and keeps the embossing powder from sticking where you don't want it.
- You can deactivate stickers or other sticky surfaces.
- You can use it as a release agent for polymer clay.
What's your favorite use for the pouch?