Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Learn How to Make Lovely Outdoor Layouts of Women

Good morning crafters Penny here today to show you how to make lovely outdoor layouts of women. I started by taking some outdoor photos of my daughter. I like this fountain background so we took several shots of her here.


Next it was off to pick out some paper, and other supplies. Some of those supplies came from Robin's Nest Scrapbook Supplies and they are as follows:

Getaway-Glitter-Cardstock



Brown-Glitter-Cardstock



Lodge-CutOuts-Cardstock



Dew-Drops-Originals

Well if you are going to use Dew Drops you really need to stop by ScraPerfect's Website and pick up the ever versatile: 

This product is FANTASTIC for picking up those tiny bits, and beads that can be so hard to glue in just the right place. 




and to glue them in place you really need:
This glue works on plastic, metal, wood, paper, fabric, etc.  Just about all of your gluing needs are right here in this little bottle. This glue last's and last's as well.

So to start off with I glued my photo down on my photo mat.


Added my title stickers which also came from  Robin's Nest Scrapbooking Supplies. They are really lovely, and the glitter is amazing.
Alpha-Glitter-Stickers


Then some rosettes, washi tape, more dew drops, a flower, and a butterfly, a bow, and some stickers.. All done. 

I hope you had fun today following along, and until next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

6 comments:

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.