Monday, January 9, 2017

A cute and fun shaped card with hand stitching

Colleen here with a shaped card with hand stitching on it.


I cut out the shape of the card using my Silhouette Cameo and then used embroidery floss to hand stitch around each layer.


Next I added pop dots to each size just to pop each layer up.  I also inked all the edges to give a little added dimension.


So that all the layers stayed put I used the Best Glue Ever on top of the pop dots, that way it will not move.

Now comes the part I love best and that is the finishing up.  Your choice as to how you finish you car but for me it needed flowers on it.  I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere both the flowers and leaves down.  I used my fies for the flowers and leaves and a punch for the centers of the flowers.  To finish my card, I decided to make this a birthday card and added a little punch of gold by using a sticker for the saying.



3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the hand stitching, and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching and fun shape! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.