Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Give Thanks

Colleen with with the November 15 challenge.  The card challenge for the 15th is to create a card using paint somewhere on the card as well as a big title on the card.

Of course there are a few items we would like you to do for us besides show us your beautiful layout;
1. Become a Follower of this Blog; 
2. This must be a new layout;
3. Provide a link to your blog in the comments so we can see your beautiful layout; and
4. Have your layout posted by the end of the month.

Here is my card to hopefully inspire you.



I started by splattering paint on a plain piece of cardstock. I also painted a piece of cream cardstock brown. Once the brown was almost dry I used a wooden dowel and drew lines in it.


I used a die to cut out the leaves and inked around the edges.  I used Best Glue Ever to glue down the leaves and the bow as well the letters that spell "Thanks".  I cut the "Thanks" letters out using sizzix dies.



3 comments:

  1. I just love the paint splatters and cardstock technique with paint -- always learn something from you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.