Saturday, October 8, 2016

Thanksgiving Table Signs

A friend of mine was revamping some store displays and tossed a few of these mini easel stands in the trash.  I couldn't believe it - of course I plucked them out! I am all about up-cycling and trash to treasure.

I created these fun table top signs that will go next to each pie on my Thanksgiving dessert display to let people know what they are getting.


And I created this project with my go-to team of products:


These signs already had a black chalkboard finish and were labeled with a permanent marker.

I simply covered the front with beautiful fall inspired paper (Stampin Up) and added a chalk board decal (Michael's)

Now when it comes to embellishing, I love using large clusters of tiny objects - - sequins, rhinestones, mini punched shapes and especially Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest.  And I just couldn't make my clusters without Embellie Gellie - - seriously, what a mess I made before Embellie Gellie and placement took FOREVER.

Simply pick up your embellishment and gently "drop" it on to dots of the Best Glue Ever - and you just need the smallest amount of this glue - honestly!


After all my embellishments were adhered to my sign, I spritzed a bit of the Best Cleaner Ever on to the Perfect Cleaning Cloth and gently cleaned up the excess stickiness and residue around all my embellishments for a perfect finish.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today - - and to see these products in action, check out the videos on the ScraPerfect website - - you will become a fan!


Shelly 

8 comments:

  1. What a find and I love what you did with them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is another adorable item. love Love Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fantastic Thanksgiving idea is also a great POTLUCK IDEA!!!

    PS The thought you have enough dessert varieties to post signs makes visions of sugarplums dance (as if no one is watching) in my head. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "trash to treasure" project! I like to recycle items myself! Penny

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.