Monday, October 10, 2016

Christmas Ornament

Christmas Ornament

You need one plan colored Card Stock
and two Pattern Papers


I  cut each circle at 3 in 
 You can make them larger of smaller



You will need 6 Plain Colored Card Stock



And 2 of each Pattern Paper 
Per Ornament 


Two of the Card Stock I embossed 




Fold all the Circle in half


 Scraperfect's
Best Glue Ever



I glued to two fold Plain Card Stocks on each side of  of the folded embossed Card Stock


Do this twice  


Put Scraperfect Best Glue Ever on the un-Embossed Card Stock


Glue one of each Pattern Paper on each side of the half of the ornament 



I found this String 
I thought it would look good on the Ornament 


I cut the string at 12 in and folded in half


Glue the folded string on one half of the ornament


Add Best Glue Ever on the rest of the half of the ornament


Glue both half of the ornaments together


Finished Product 












Thank for looking



5 comments:

  1. Great job and how great these would look on a gift any time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and easy idea for an ornament -- I like the idea of embossing the cardstock first!
    And Colleen is right -- great package topper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!

    Could also be a cute Baby Mobile--maybe for a baby shower gift, or even an activity where each person makes on and writes something on theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project, and it's something me, and my grand kids could do together! Thanks for the tutorial. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing on this cut and easy ornament!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.