Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mr. Meat and Potatoes Pre-made layout with ScraPerfect

Mr. Meat and Potatoes Pre-made layout with ScraPerfect


Welcome crafter's Penny here with another pre-made scrapbook layout. I have given away 6 albums in the last 3 weeks, but I hope they all went to good homes! This is another page from one of these albums. 


Okay so this is what I started with: Brown cardstock in two different shades, lace, coaster, and matching wine glass charm, a journaling sheet, a strip of pattern paper, a dinner invitation, an arrow punch, some fabric "Dollar Tree" flowers, a few brads, and of course my favorite "Best Ever Glue by ScraPerfect


Of course added to my glue bottle is my favorite No Clog Writing Cap  This tip gives me precise placement of even the tiniest amount of glue. I love it. 


So for starter's I added the pattern paper strip, and the dinner invitation. The invitation will now become my photo mat.


Next I added the flower's with the large brad inserts. The journaling strip (It came from a set of "Smash Book cards), and the drink coaster. I also punched out the arrow shape, and added it.


Now for a little bit of lace.  This is where I really love that No Clog Writing Cap it makes gluing that lace a dream come true, and the best part is the glue dries quickly the less you use, and it takes very little for the lace to stay in place.


Here is a close up of the coaster, and the "Dollar Tree" flower's. These flower's were on a stem of flower's that included silk flower's as well as these fabric flowers. I just pulled them all off the stem, and presto, I have a bunch of flower's for only a $1.00. Frugal scrapbooking at it's best. Works for me! This coaster came with a matching tiny wine glass charm that I attached with a small brad on the bottom of the photo mat / invitation.  The charm came with a hole in the top of it already that used to be attached to the glass ring clip.


Well here it is, all done except for a bow I added later that I forgot to photograph.  Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this tutorial so easy to follow, and could see adapting it to products I already have! I love how you used lace. And that the Best Glue Ever didn't show through at all. I must remember that!

    Not only do I also buy "paper crafting" flowers there, I also and store them in glass bottles I buy there, too. (They look pretty on my shelf when I'm not using them.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea about the glue, and the bottles, Amy, Thanks Penny

      Delete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.