Saturday, September 10, 2016


Mini Origami Album


Mini Albums have always been my passion.... To be able to create a project that showcases a specific event, or holds my favourite pictures in a manageable album I can tuck in my purse, just gets my creative juices flowing!

This little album was originally created as a short make and take in my Retail shop on National Scrapbook day, and has always held a special place in my heart...

Because we wanted to make sure EVERYONE was able to create an album in the time allotted, we needed an adhesive that would help make the folding easier...and what did we use... ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever of course!!!

Here's the step by step video...


Have one creating one of your own!

3 comments:

  1. Cool project, my granddaughter loves to fold origami anything. Love the tip about the sanding block as well. Great video. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun project and thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.