It's Glen here in a new role as Guest Designer, in the future I may be able to come back to the team but right now life is in the way. It's taken me weeks to finish this new project but I'm happy with the results.
I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere the new papers to the inside of the coffin first, I go over the inside edges with Distress pens to fill in before the papers are laid in.Then I use the Perfect Crafting Pouch to take the stickiness away where it squeezed out from under the paper. It also serves to add a dusty look to it which is awesome.
Then after finishing the inside I had to do the edges and try to tone down the bright hinges with some ink and use the Perfect Crafting Pouch again to make the edges dry after inking everything for ageing.
Here is the addition of a half skeleton, his legs are missing but that's okay because it wouldn't fit in the coffin anyway. Then it remained to cover the outside in some way that was appropriate to a coffin but also not drive myself crazy trying to match it to scale. I added some embellishments to the outside and inked the entire thing and used the Perfect Crafting Pouch again to fix the edges and add some dusty realism to the old coffin and it's inhabitant. I hope you enjoyed this post and be sure to check out the great products offered by ScraPerfect.