Tuesday, September 6, 2016

How to Be Happy Scrapbook layout with ScraPerfect

Penny here, and today I'll show you how to make this "Be Happy" scrapbook page.



Well a dear friend of mine left some photo's with me a while ago, and this is one of them.  It was one of her grand kid's as a baby. Really a cute photo, but a LOT of different color's to work with.


So this is what I started with: Two different kind's of pattern paper.  The main background paper is REALLY old, but the color's worked great for this photo. The frame around the photo was pre-printed when the photo was made, and I just trimmed it down to the size I wanted. I also used some greenish blue, and orange cardstock, some sticker's, a project life card, an arrow punch, some DIY flowers, some ribbon a few brads, and the No Clog Writing Tip.
Use the No-Clog Writing Cap™ for precise application of fine lines without clogging of: adhesives, paints, resins, stains, glazes, lubricants, masking fluids, and other liquids.



That fit's my bottle of Best Glue Ever.
Apply to variety of materials including paper, plastic, metal, ceramic, fabric, foam, wood and rubber. So far I haven't found anything that it won't hold in place. 




So using those supplies this is the layout I ended up with, or I should say my friend Rhonda ended up with! 


I hope you enjoyed the layout today, and don't be afraid to mix up the color's on your next layout.  Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 

4 comments:

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.