Watch how to make six inexpensive, personalized cards while learning some very handy several tips and tricks including:
• How to inkjet print anything you want onto scraps of paper
• How to print onto handmade paper without bleeding or smearing without bleeding.
• How to make your glue last a LOT longer without sacrificing stick-em power!
• How to pick up, place, and securely adhere tiny embellishments
• How to source high quality, yet inexpensive card paper with matching envelopes
.... And more!
Best Glue Ever™ (ScraPerfect)
Embellie Gellie™ (ScraPerfect)
Perfect Crafting Pouch™ (ScraPerfect)
1- 12" x12" patterned paper plus coordinating scrap
6- recycled/odd greeting cards or 3 pieces 8.5" x 11" cardstock
ink pad, inkjet printer, masking or washi tape
Scrap of textured paper
Optional embellishments (tiny flowers, button, gems)
CHALLENGE: See how LITTLE glue you can use!
Can you make dots of glue as small as a pin head?
Can you make lines of glue as thin as embroidery floss?
Just how little can you use to adhere 2 pieces of cardstock?