Saturday, August 20, 2016

"Eat, Drink, and Be Merry" Premade Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect

"Eat, Drink, and Be Merry" Premade Scrapbook Layout with ScraPerfect 



This page is one I made to include in the wedding albums I gave away as gifts this year. I made this page for the wedding reception photo, but it could be used for any "food" themed page. 



Here are some of the supplies I started with: Cardstock, and cardstock cutouts, a dinner invitation, ribbon, bling dots, some plastic labels, some patterned floral doll house paper, (this paper comes in an extra long size to fit doll house walls, so I cut it down to fit this page. I am not sure where it was made as I purchased it at a flea market, a memo sheet in the shape of a drinking glass, and a tasting spoon given out by food sampler's at grocery stores. 



Of course to glue down all these different types of embellishments I pulled out my trusty Best Glue Ever I love the fact that despite all the different embellishments I wanted to use, I don't have to change the glue! This one glue will glue down all different kinds of materials: Plastic, fabric, metal, wood, paper, bling dots, etc.. the list goes on, and on! Such a time, and money saver since I don't have to search, or buy 10 different adhesives to complete my page.


Of course those that know me, know that I LOVE this No Clog Writing Cap that you can purchase separately to fit your Best Glue Ever bottle. This makes perfect glue placement a breeze.  I could never go back to other messy glue sticks again. I am totally spoiled with this product! 


 Here is my bottle with the cap attached. This has become my best friend in crafting.



So first I cut off the border strip from the doll house pattern paper, because it didn't line up where I wanted it to otherwise. Then I glued it in place. 


Next I added the dinner invitation, the memo paper shaped die cut,the rest of the pattern paper, and the ribbon.


Then I cut the green cardstock into a tag shape, and added the cardstock cut out, it was made by K & Co I think.


Then I added the sampling spoon, the bling dots, a matching ribbon bow, and the plastic labels. You'll notice that most of my layouts are simple, but that is what I like to create.  Call me "old school" but I still prefer for my photo's to be the "star of the show", not the embellishments. Till next time "Happy Scrapping" Love Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.