Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You're Special Card (Made extra special with Embossing Enamel & the Perfect Crafting Pouch)


This was an idea I had with using Embossing Enamel and was hoping it would work and it came out great!


Here were some of the other tool that I used


Of course I used the Best Glue Ever and something to apply some glue on the stamp


I generously applied the Best Glue Ever on the stamp  


Apply the stamp on the paper


Press firmly 


add the Embossing Enamel and shake the excess back into the bottle 


Use a heat gun 


I decided to put my panel on a card 
so I got my card base ready


Corner Rounding the Panel


Found a nice ink that matched


Inked the panel


Glued back of panel  with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever so that I can put on the card base


Love the effect


I think a cute stamp would look good on it


"You're Special"
seem great for this special dress


Prepped the card with the 
Perfect Crafting Pouch
to stop static and prevent stray grains from sticking.


Looking good


Again I loved the out come



Thanks for looking








1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how the Best Glue Ever worked for your embossing.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.