Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Introducing Unique Monique!



Hello everyone, I am Unique Monique and I am excited to announce that I am a new Design Team Member of ScraPerfect. I am 51 and have been crafting for as long as I can remember with my crafty mother, grandmother and aunts. I became a Travel Agent to give myself the freedom to make, sell and teach crafts. I was born and raised in Philadelphia and moved to Chester County Pennsylvania over 16 years ago, February 2000. I am within 30 minutes to QVC and King of Prussia Mall and have an A. C. Moore, JoAnn’s, Michael’s, and as of June 6, 2016 a Hobby Lobby within 15 – 20 minutes from me.

My husband and I brought a house three years ago and my wonderful supportive husband let me take the basement for my Crafting Space. I am in the middle of designing and decorating my Imagination Destination Station.

I did not want to decorate my office the posters found in most Travel Agencies because after all this is my Crafting Space, so I wanted it to functional and crafty.

A map of the United States with the Cricut Cartridge 50 States.



Working on a Quilt of the World to help decorate my Imagination Destination Station.


I hope that you will look forward to and enjoy following me on my crafting journey making projects, selling products and preparing classes.



I also have two beautiful Black Cats named Nubian Prince and Prince Sheba, who are Purr-fect helpers. 


1 comment:

  1. Loved this! I totally forgot about adding my personal info on my post after I deleted it by mistake! Love the quilt, and atlas. Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.