Thursday, January 22, 2015

Winter Wonderland

Good morning ScraPerfect friends, Steph Ackerman here today with some snow fun cards.   Winter has finally  hit New York, so I pulled out some winter stamps from Rubber Dance Art Stamps and created these cards. 


I've used the Winter Wonderland Stamp set, stamping the background randomly with the snowflake stamp.   I wanted to dress them up a little, so I added Robin's Nest dew drops around the cards.


Using the Best Glue Ever, I placed drops of glue around the snowflakes and used the Embellie Gellie to pick up the Robin's Nest dew drops and set them in place.


The Embellie Gellie is a must have in your craft room.  It makes picking up those little gems so much easier.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.