It's Glen here with a great new project that cost little to make but it came out nice and didn't wind up in the landfill. The first problem was to fix the cracked divider so I put just a little of the Best Glue Ever on the staples and then after putting it in place with clamps I waited just a short time to take them off and begin crafting.
Then I began to measure out my papers and cut to size, I've taken the frontispiece off to make some repairs to it and to make it easier to paper my project. I use the Best Glue Ever to apply to the edges and then pull it in with my fingers making a light coat. It is essential to measure care fully and dry fit your papers first to avoid mistakes.
Then after putting the frontispiece back on with new screws and felt strips on the bottom I put it to use where it will be for many years to come. The cleanup was made easy by using the Best Cleaner Ever on my sticky fingers and the Perfect Crafting Pouch took care of the sticky papers edges.