Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hey.  Robin here with a vertical paper bag mini album.  This is made using a 12x12 paper pad from Best Occasions called The Punch Out Pack.  I have had it for several years and decided to get it out and put it to use.
IMG_0089IMG_0088
I assembled the chipboard covers and spine with the Best Glue Ever.  I covered the spine and covers with craft cardstock and used brown paper bags from Hobby Lobby.  I followed a video on YouTube for the layout design but used different embellishments, which are all placed perfectly with the Embellie Gellie.
IMG_0091IMG_0092
Next, I decorated the pages with the designer paper and started working on the embellishments.  The Embellie Gellie is a necessity for placing bling, flowers, etc.
IMG_0090
The reason I use ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever, is because with all the hard work and time it takes to complete an album like this, I definitely want it to stay together!  I hope you enjoy this mini album.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.