It's Glen here with a project that I've been trying to get to for a long time, how to get letter's to stick to my binders. I have several of Tim Holtz's Stamp Binders and I always get them mixed up but now I've started the solution to this problem. I've taken some of the grunge lettering and using the Best Glue Ever, I adhered some tissue paper to each letter and let them dry.
I added some Distress paint and allowed to dry before using the Best Glue Ever to place them on the spine of my binder. I had to jumble the letters a bit to fit the spine but I am pleased with the results.
So here is the finished project that looks good and helps me work faster at a glance. Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to visit the ScraPerfect website for great products to make scrapping BETTER!