Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Introducing Cassie

 
Please join us in welcoming Cassie to the ScraPerfect Design Team.



 
 
 
I am pretty new to the world of paper crafting.  I started about two years ago with my mom.  We love to spend time together crafting and craft shopping.  I started my YouTube channel a year ago and have had a fantastic time getting to know so many new people with the same interest as me.  I love to create everything and anything but my main focus is on mini albums.  I have done many tutorials on my channel and love teaching.  I am so excited to be asked to be part of the ScraPerfect team and can’t wait to get started. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your creations but can't find anything recent hope all is OK but what has happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie is a busy person and wonderful designer. Though she joined the ScraPerfect team in January, she has been involved in a huge project with All But the Travel, an tradeshow innovation developed by Amy R., ScraPerfect's founder. Cassie is making a mini-book album for retailers to use in classes and to learn about products. When that is competed (and it will be very soon), you’ll be seeing her actively contributing on our blog.
    For now, her your tube channel would be the place to be! (Retailers can learn more about the tradeshow innovation at www.AllButTheTravel.com.)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.