Tuesday, December 3, 2013
How to Create a Chalkboard Look Tutorial
Danielle here today to show you a great, easy tutorial on how to get that chalkboard look that is so popular right now in the crafting world.
Stamp of your choice
White Ink Pad
Embossing Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder
Perfect Crafting Pouch
1. To start cut a piece of black cardstock to the size you desire.
3. Using the stamp and the embossing ink, ink the image onto the black cardstock.
4. Pour the white embossing powder on the image. Tap to get excess powder off.
5. Heat with a heat gun to set powder in.
6. Stamp the image in the white ink and then stamp the image again on your paper, slightly next to the embossed image (you want it to appear a little fuzzy)
7. To ink the edges use the white ink pad. This will give it that used, chalkboard type look to it!
Thanks for stopping by today.