Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Introducing Michelle

Welcome Michelle to the ScraPerfect team.




My awesome husband  and I call Oregon home.  I am blessed to have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom for our two daughters.  When I'm busy being mom & wife I can usually be found in my craft room making.  I enjoy all types of crafts, but love scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts of all kinds.  I have a particular passion for altered & 3D projects.  I find inspiration in my family and in everyday things around me. I look forward to being a part of the Scraperfect design team.


Michelle's blog: http://memorygardendesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Happy to have Michelle on our team....from Oregon where our products are manufactured and packaged. Check out her blog for crisp and fun style!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.