Saturday, October 26, 2013

Introducing Marilia

Welcome Marilia to the ScraPerfect team.







Hi, my name is Marilia Lopes live in a small town in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
I have a wonderful husband, a couple of kids and eight dogs.
I scrapbook to six years and is one of my great passions!
I have no favorite color, my world is a big rainbow!
I am a very stubborn person and I never give up anything that I want.
I love talking and meeting new people, and scrap has joined   everything I like about pages that tell about my life.
It's my way of making art!

Marialia's blog - http://mariliallopes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to America! Though not fluent in English, Marilia can-do spirit speaks volumes...and her images are worth a thousand words. Her very pretty style will be an excellent complement to our team.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.