Monday, October 28, 2013

Introducing Chelsea

Welcome Chelsea to the ScraPerfect team.





Hello! My name is Chelsea and I have been creatively crafting for the past 7 years. I live in Toronto , Canada. My crafting abilities are not limited to only paper crafting but expand to Jewellery design , and crouching just to name a few. I am hands on oriented and enjoy the creative joy and passion I receive from crafting. When it comes to paper crafting my favorite creations are cards, tags and 3D projects. I am excited to be apart of the ScraPerfect design team as I am passionate about Amy's products and believe in the products she has manufactured. 

Chelsea's blog: www.cjpbcreations.blogspot.ca

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chelsea! My ears perked up when I read you are from Tornoto!! I was just there to attend CreativFestival for Spellbinders, demo and doing MnTs at the Michaels booth :) I am a past DT member here and still feel passionate about Amy's products! Enjoy your time! Looking forward to your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Chelsea! She is always pushing the limits -- exploring new ways to do things with all sorts of materials!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.