Are you a stamper, scrapbooker, cardmaker, mixed media and/or an altered artist? Do you love to create? Can you take photos of your work and write easy-to-follow instructions? Do you like to make "How-To" video tutorials? Would you like to challenge yourself to explore & experiment, while inspiring others? If you said "Um...YES!"--> then ScraPerfect is looking for you!
To apply, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A short bio. Tell us about yourself! We’d like to know how you’d define your style, what kind of projects you create, if you've been published.
- Tell us why you'd like to be a part of our team.
- A list of your current design teams and obligations.
- A link to your blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr pages.
- A link to a tutorial or video on your blog (within the last 6 months).
- A link to your on-line gallery(s).
- Attach 3 of your best projects - 1 card, 1 altered item and 1 other project (layout, mix'd media, tag, etc). Please keep the file size under 150K and describe any special techniques you used to create your projects.
- Creative ideas for events or activities which will help promote ScraPerfect products.
- IF you'd prefer, you can incorporate all of the above items into your submission in a creative way such as video, journal, scrapbook, ????)
- Create 3 – 4 projects each month.
- A step out tutorial to go along with 1-2 of your projects.
- A video tutorial if possible, but not required.
- Regular project submissions to magazines for publication.
- Participation in blog hops, or other design team-type activities.
- Promote ScraPerfect products via your personal blog and message boards you frequent, including contests/giveaways on your blog (we’d supply the prizes).
- Two posts (min.) per week on message boards you frequent promoting our products.
- Post your work in online galleries, such as Scrapbook.com, TwoPeas, Splitcoaststampers, etc.
- Occasional special projects.
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com by midnight PST on Friday, September 13th. We’ll announce our new team shortly thereafter. Design team members will serve a twelve-month term starting October 1, 2013.
We are excited to see your applications!
PS: If you are not familiar with The Best Glue Ever™, Embellie Gellie™, The Perfect Crafting Pouch™ and our other products, check out the videos ("101") on each product's page at www.ScraPerfect.com.