Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cool Dude

Hi everyone!

Dani Donner here today bringing you a layout that wouldn't be possible i it wasn't for the Best Glue Ever and it's amazing fine tip:


I think you can guess where exactly I absolutely needed my beloved fine tip, can't you? Yep, on the strips of pattern paper.








Those are less than 1/4 of an inch wide, so there is no way I would be able to glue them down without my Best Glue Ever.

Now that I have shared my love for an amazing glue with super fine tip that made my "vision" on this page possible, I guess I can go back to create some more.

Thanks for stopping by,

Dani Donner

1 comment:

  1. Cool layout! I just love it!

    Great tip about the tip on BGE! It is one of my favorite things about working with it!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.