Monday, November 26, 2012

Clean your cutting mat!!!

My cutting mat is something that is always sitting on my work table because I use it all the time.


I didn't realize quite how grungy I had allowed it to become...ick!
There were bits of tape and adhesive and smears of ink and glitter and who knows what all over it!  I decided it was time for a good cleaning so I pulled out the Best Cleaner Ever and sprayed it on my mat.
 I let it sit for just a minute then I wiped it clean.  It looks like new!

This is the newest product developed by ScraPerfect and I love this stuff because it is:
  • Safe for hands, tools, brushes, clear stamp; rubber stamps, fabrics, stamp; more
  • Removes solvent ink from stamps, permanent marker from acetate, adhesive build-up on scissors, the Best Glue Ever from fabric, and more
  • Contains 99.9% active ingredients. No water, alcohol, or abrasives
  • Apply from the pink spray bottle; rinse off easily with plain water
  • Non-Toxic
  • Non-Hazardous
  • Biodegradable
  • No Harmful Fumes
I have a couple more cutting mats that need my attention now!  
What do you need to clean?

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.