Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fixing tools

Good morning, Steph here with a quick tip.

I'm loving the Best Glue Ever because it's fixing all my scrappy tools.  In this instance, I used it on my inking tool to hold the velcro in place.  This inking tool had become very annoying because nothing I used held the velcro to the rubber.  I pulled out the Best Glue Ever hoping for a better result.


I placed some Best Glue Ever on the rubber base, being sure to get it all over the rubber.


I then replaced the velcro and set it aside to dry.


Now my inking tool is as good as new (or perhaps even better!).

What will you fix today?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed an antique Mexican paper mache mask that had fallen off the wall after its string hanger had pulled loose. I glue a patch on it..and pro-actively also patched the other side! It's no longer "Off the Wall!"

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.