Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rainy Day Card

I just got a box of new supplies in the mail and had to try them out - Studio Calico's mistables, a couple new sets of stamps and some Hambly paper.


So.... I made a cute little card to have on hand!



First up was stamping on top of the canvas clouds. I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch to ensure that the ink wouldn't bleed on the fabric. I used Adirondack Bright's ink in pebble. Before stamping, I took the sticky embellishments off the backing sheet and stuck them on my non-stick craft mat.



Then, I cut a piece of Hambly Screen Print's Rain Clouds paper. It has a shiny surface, so I treated it with the Perfect Crafting Pouch before stamping.  The sun was sprayed with Dylusions Spray Ink.


 After assembling the card I added a border stamp on the right hand side and shaded my canvas elements with Distress Markers and a water brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.