Today's project is a patriotic collage. I used lots of paper, mediums and techniques. It was fun and easy! Collage is a great way to create custom art for your own home.
Here's how to make it:
1. Create a word proccessing (Draw) document and insert two images. I used patriotic images, like the Declaration of Independence.
2. The background paper Glitter Blue Stars Border card stock has glittered areas, so rub the Perfect Crafting Pouch over the entire area to be printed. Be certain of good application to the glitter areas.
3. Print the document onto background paper.
4. Pat any wet areas on glittered areas with the Perfect Crafting Pouch to dry them up.
5. After about 30 minutes, wipe gently with the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to remove any residue.
6. Apply blue acrylic paint to background paper, let dry.
7. Tear image from Lady Liberty Paper and adhere with The Best Glue Ever!.
8. Assemble the tag, embellish with Glitter Die Cut Stars and copper alpha stickers.
9. Add more blue acrylic paint as desired.
10. Stamp and emboss flourish images.
11. Drizzle the entire project lightly with 3d Crystal Lacquer and 3d Color Crystal Lacquer and spread randomly with a brush.
12. Sprinkle with silver glitter.
Thank you for visiting! I hope you enjoyed this project. Please stop in often for more project ideas and inspiration.
Perfect Crafting Pouch; Perfect Cleaning Cloth; The Best Glue Ever!; Robin's Nest: Glitter Blue Stars Border card stock, Glitter Die Cut Stars, die cut tag, Lady Liberty Paper, Copper Alpha Stickers;
Blue acrylic paint; 3d Crystal Lacquer; 3d Color Crystal Lacquer (silver); pigment pad; flourish stamp; silver embossing powder; silver glitter.