Are you a stamper, scrapbooker, cardmaker, mixed media artist and/or an altered artist? Do you love to create? Can you take great photos of your work and write easy to follow instructions? Do you like to make videos? We’re looking for you!
To apply, please email us the following:
- A short bio. Tell us about yourself! We’d like to know how you’d define your style, what kind of projects you create, if you have been a part of a design team before, and if you’ve been published.
- Why you’d like to be a part of our team.
- A link to your blog.
- A link to a gallery with your work.
- Attach 3 of your best projects – any kind. Please keep the file size under 150K. Please describe any
- special techniques you used to create them.
- Any ideas you have for events or activities which will help promote ScraPerfect products.
- Create 2 – 3 projects each month.
- A tutorial to go along with one of your projects - we'd love it if you know how to do video!
- Regular project submissions to magazines for publication.
- Participation in blog hops, or other design team-type activities.
- Promote ScraPerfect products via your personal blog and message boards you frequent, including contests/giveaways on your blog (we’d supply the prizes).
- Two posts per week on message boards you frequent promoting our products.
- Post your work in online galleries, such as Scrapbook.com, TwoPeas, Splitcoaststampers, etc.
- Occasional special projects for trade shows, etc.
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com by midnight PST on Sunday, June 10th. We’ll announce our new team by June 17th. Design team members will serve a twelve-month term starting July 1, 2012.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your applications!