Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Artist At Work Door Sign

I made a fun sign for my door saying: Artist at work!


 I covered a piece of chipboard with patterned paper and added embellishments. I printed the letters on a white cardstock and cut it into squares.

To make sure the print will be crisp and clear I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch! Before printing I rubbed it on the paper to eliminate all the statics and then printed on it. It came out great!

After it was dry I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch again to make sure my glitter will stick to the paper only where I wanted it to stick and not leave any glitter on other parts of the paper. This way I could get clean glitter lines in the center of each letter.

- Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.