Monday, November 21, 2011

Printing on Vellum



I made a really special mini album for my friend who had a baby girl not
long ago.

I wanted to give the album a gentle, soft look so I decided to print all my journaling on vellum. The only problem I had is that printing on vellum is always a tricky business because it smears and it never looks crisp and sharp. To solve this problem I used The Perfect Crafting Pouch to remove all the static from the vellum before I printed on it. I rubbed the pouch on the vellum a few times and put it in my printer.

The printing came out just beautiful, sharp with no smears at all!

- Einat

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift. I like the round frame page. I don't usually see vellum with colored printing for some reason, but why not? Beautiful result.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.