Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finishing Those Layouts

If you are anything like me, you have a small stack of layouts somewhere that you haven’t quite finished -you need to add journaling, or a title or something and you are just not sure what!  This is one of those layouts:




 I knew I wanted to include one of my favorite quotes by Albert Camus:  Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.  I just wasn’t sure how  so I put the layout aside and actually kind of forgot about it.  When I found this stamp from Stampendous! I was ready to go.



 To be honest, I was a little concerned because the blue cardstock I was going to stamp on was very textured and I wasn’t sure how well it would transfer. I prepared the surface with The Perfect Crafting Pouch and stamped with brown ink then heat embossed.  The result – a perfect image:



 Here is the finished layout.  Although you may think the title is “almost 4” I know every time I see this layout that the real title is “My Fall Flower.”




;) Susie

1 comment:

  1. I think it is very pretty, and I like the crazy numbers. I also like the "2 Cute" with the button. It just needed that one stamp to fill the spot. How neat that you found your favorite quote.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.