Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Tag

Hey there fellow bloggers, how about a little Halloween fun today with a tag!! I love to make tags and since it had been awhile since I created one, well what better time than now right!!!

So I started with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Tag & Bookplate to cut the tag out of Ranger Manila cardstock. First I inked the tag using Ranger distress ink (gathered twigs, ripe persimmon, and a hint of tumbled glass).

Once I finished my inking it was time to stamp the background of the tag. Before rubbed the Perfect Crafting Pouch across the entire tag to make sure I would get a perfect stamped image, then stamped away!





Now it's time to decorate....for this I used the fun new Halloween line from My Minds Eye, Michevious, along with all of the chipboard embellies that go with it.  For the fabulous roseette die I used The Best Glue Ever to hold this together, and also to adhere the flower on top of it, add a little Maya Road stick pin in and it's done.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Halloween and this puts me in the mood! Want a laugh? I was reading and thought you went out and gathered some twigs, a persimmon and some beach glass but I didn't see where you put them on the tag! I'm in the Pacific Northwest, so gathering all that seemed logical--okay, maybe not the persimmon, and so I read more carefully!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Haloween too.I n Brazil we star to celebrate a lot!!!! No like USA, but we have same partys!!!
    This TAG is gorgeus and I loved!!
    Thanks for sharing to us!!
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.