Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flower Soft Embellishments



This layout is one of my favorites. I love the photo of my kids sleeping,
and I love the little sheep embellishment I made.

I made this sheep because I wanted to put one in my LO, but I just didn't have a sheep sticker or
readymade embellishment. I cut the sheep from paper and then I covered it with flower soft. To make sure that the coverage will be just as I want it with no holes, empty spots or sticking parts, I first used my Perfect Crafting Pouch to remove the static. Then I covered the paper with The Best Glue Ever and sprinkled the flower soft. The flower soft adhered to the paper perfectly, it dried up really fast and I didn't have any leftovers falling off. Then I added a little more flower soft on the sheep's head and
added it to the LO.



Don't you think it's cute?

- Einat

2 comments:

  1. Just a gorgeus page....all the details are great !!!!!
    I love the idea and the tip.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.