Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Sunflower Card


I used the Perfect Printing Pouch on my cardstock to make sure the stamping would turn out nice and crisp. I stamped two sizes of sunflower on an orange cardstock. Then I stamped the leaves on a green cardstock. Then, I cut the stamped shapes.

I added colored beads to the center of the sunflower using the Best Glue Ever since it dries completely transparent and I didn't want any adhesive to show.


I adhered the flowers to the card and added a punched paper border on the bottom of the card. I used the Best Glue Ever to trace the scalloped edges of the border and added glitter.

For a finished touch I added beads to the border by using the Embellie Gellie to pick them up easily!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeus card!!! I love that a lot !!!!
    Thanks for shering with us !!
    Kisses and huges form Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.