Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I treated the watercolor paper lightly with the Perfect Crafting Pouch and printed multiples (6) of my digital image onto 9x12 sheet. I then die cut the decorative frame and trimmed the printed image to fit, adhering with Best Glue Ever.

I then outlined the wings and accents on body with Best Glue Ever and applied purple glitter. I added light lines of glue random inside wings and apply mauve glitter. The imaged was layered onto green paper and a lavender card. I always use the Best Glue Ever!

Supplies: Perfect Crafting Pouch, Best Glue Ever, Perfect Crafting Cloth; cardstock: lavendar, Green; deep sea cardstock-murdock country creations; Spellbinders frame die; Art glitter -Tulip watercolor paper; PC-- my digi art; deckled scissors; corner rounder punch; Damsom plum ink pad (Vic Bantok, Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.